[SSPX Chapel Cape Town] Schedule 19-23 March 2020

Fr. John Jenkins jenkins at sspx.org.za
Tue Mar 17 19:12:44 CET 2020

Dear Faithful,

The Cross stands as the world turns. As the world falls into blindness
as it is so focused on its own self we must turn our eyes to heaven to
see those things which truly matter. This coming weekend we will
continue with our usual program of sanctification, with the Holy
Sacrifice being offered for your souls every Sunday at the usual time.

Please remember our Rosary crusade for our intentions and to continue
with a great spirit of generosity.

This coming Thursday we will have the Latin classes in the rented rooms.
We will be now looking at the third conjugation and solidifying our
knowledge of the Latin verb.

On Friday there will be the Holy Mass at 18h30 followed by the Way of
the Cross.

On Saturday there will be Holy Mass at 9h00 followed by catechism for
adults at 10h30. Please keep one of our catechumens in your prayers,
Eleanor, who will be received into the Catholic Church during the Easter
Vigil.

On Sunday there will be the Holy Mass at 9h00 preceded by choir practice
at 8h00 and 8h30 confessions. After the Mass there will be catechism for
adults and children.

Please remember that there will be the practice and instruction next
weekend for learning how to serve Low Mass.

Here is the schedule for this weekend:

* Thursday, 19 March /St. Joseph/
   NO MASS
   18h30 Latin Lessons

* Friday, 20 March
   18h00 Possibility of Confession
   18h30 Holy Mass
   After Mass: Stations of the Cross

* Saturday, 21 March /St. Benedict/
   8h30 Possibility of Confession
   9h00 Holy Mass
  10h30 Catechism for Catechumens

* Sunday, 22 March /4th Sunday of Lent/
   8h00 Choir Practice
   8h30 Confessions
   9h00 Holy Mass [Kyriale XVIIa, Credo III]
   After Mass: Catechism for Adults and Children

* Monday, 23 March
   4h15 Holy Mass

God bless you and keep you,
--
Fr. John Jenkins +

--
+ Fr. John Jenkins, SSPX <jenkins at sspx.org.za>
Roodepoort, South Africa - PGP: 533B FBFF 7A42 6CB7