[SSPX Chapel Cape Town] Audio Stream for Palm Sunday

Fr. John Jenkins jenkins at sspx.org.za
Sat Apr 4 21:16:01 CEST 2020

Dear Faithful,

In this Passion-Tide we truly have had the opportunity to
accompany Our Lord and His Passion and suffering. The requirements
of quaranteen have even deprived us of visiting Him in our chapel.

A reminder that our chapel is currently closed the public and that
there are no public offices until the police quaranteen is
lifted. However, you will be able to listen to the Mass via our
audio stream at the following internet address:

http://fsspx.me:8000/chapel.mp3

There will be Mass at 9:00am on Sunday, and in the evening
catechism at 5pm followed by Rosary at 6pm. The Catechism will be
on the Mumble software, whereas the Mass and Rosary available also
on the stream address above.

A schedule of devotions that will be streamed during Holy Week
will be published on Sunday.

Be assured of my prayers and sacrifices for you at this trying
time.

God bless you,

Fr. John Jenkins +