[SSPX Chapel Cape Town] Novena to the Holy Ghost

Fr. John Jenkins jenkins at sspx.org.za
Thu May 21 22:34:18 CEST 2020

Dear Faithful,

Following the Feast of the Ascension we will be praying the Novena
in honor of the Holy Ghost. This novena begins on Friday after the
Ascension until the Vigil of Pentecost and it is the oldest of all
novenas as it was first made at the direction of Our Lord Himself
when He sent His apostles back to Jerusalem to await the coming of
the Holy Ghost at the first Pentecost. It is still also the only
novena that is officialy prescribed by the Church.

Thus before each Mass during this time we will be singing the
/Veni Creator/ for the purpose of this novena. This will begin
before the Mass on Friday, 22 May. Those who would like to
download a pdf of this chant and listen to a recording of this
divinely inspired hymn can do so here:

http://url.fsspx.me/venicreator

God bless you,
--
+ Fr. John Jenkins, SSPX <jenkins at sspx.org.za>
Roodepoort, South Africa - PGP: 533B FBFF 7A42 6CB7