[SSPX Chapel Cape Town] Archbishop Lefebvre, Lille 1976

Fr. John Jenkins jenkins at sspx.org.za
Wed May 13 11:16:37 CEST 2020

Dear Faithful,

Last week during the Monday evening conference we spoke of the
sermon of Archbishop Lefebvre at Lille, a very important event in
the history of the Society of St. Pius X.

At the following link you will find more resources, including a
recording of the sermon (in French), as well as a complete
translation in English (in pdf format). I have put together the
audio and text as subtitles in a film that you can listen to the
Archbishop in his own words with a translation in subtitles. The
film is just an image taken by a reporter who was present.

There is also, for historical interest, a reportage given on
French television concerning the event. It has some video of the
ceremony itself.

https://sspx.org/en/mass-lille-1976

God bless you,
--
+ Fr. John Jenkins, SSPX <jenkins at sspx.org.za>
Roodepoort, South Africa - PGP: 533B FBFF 7A42 6CB7