[SSPX Chapel Cape Town] Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows

Fr. John Jenkins jenkins at sspx.org.za
Sat Mar 28 19:28:43 CET 2020

Dear Faithful,

Our Superior General has written to the members of the Society of
St. Pius X with the reminder that this coming Friday in Passion
Week, 3 April, is the Feast of Our Lady of Compassion, now a first
class feast for our communities.

Since it is a feast of the first class especially dedicated to Our
Lady, we will not fast on this day.

Also, on the feast day itself the Mass will be offered for the
protection of our entire spiritual family and to inspire us with
the best decisions to take in these troubled times, that the
Society may come through this ordeal even stronger and with
renewed apostolic zeal.

Furthermore there will be an act of consecration made before the
Most Blessed Sacrament on this day. You are most welcome to join
us in this act of consecration by reciting the prayer attached to
this mailing.

God bless you,

Fr. John Jenkins